Special Use Permits

For information on special use permits (including Wedding CeremoniesMemorialization Ceremony (Scattering of Ashes), Equestrian EventsCommercial Filming and PhotographyStudent Filming and Photography, Scientific Research, Other Events e.g. fishing contests, marathons, reunions, guided hikes) please visit the Special Use Permits Webpage.

Back Country Permits

Back Country permits are only being issued online at this time and the webpage to access them is on on the NPS website for Backcountry Camping and Permits.

Tribal Gathering Permits

For information about Tribal Gathering permits, click here.

Scientific Research and Collecting Permits

For information about Scientific Research and Collecting Permits, click here.