Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission, August 26-27, 2021 (Notice of Meeting (August 26, 2021) | Meeting Agenda (August 26, 2021) | Notice of Workshop (August 27, 2021) | Workshop Agenda (August 27, 2021) | Staff Reports Link)
State Park and Recreation Commission, September 29-30, 2021 (Meeting is virtual) (Agenda | Public Notice - Auburn SRA | Auburn State Recreation Area (SRA) General Plan Website | Public Notice - Patrick's Point SP)
State Park and Recreation Commission, December 17, 2021 (Meeting is virtual)
Audio and Video Archives
- California Boating and Waterways Commission
- California Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission
- California State Historical Resources Commission
- California State Park and Recreation Commission
9/10/2021 - California State Parks Seeks Public Input to Change Patrick’s Point State Park’s Name to Sue-meg State Park
CEQA - the California Environmental Quality Act, is a statute that requires state and local agencies to identify the significant environmental impacts of their actions and to avoid or mitigate those impacts, if feasible.
Additional CEQA Listings:
- Central California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Northern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Southern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
Click the drop-down menus for additional information and resources.