McGrath State Beach Public Workshop: February 19, 2020, from 6pm – 8pm, at Oxnard City Hall, 300 West 3rd St., Oxnard (93030). For more information, visit the McGrath State Beach webpage.
Topanga Lagoon Restoration Planning Meeting: Saturday, Feb, 29, 2020 from 10 a.m. to noon. The meeting will be held at the Annenberg Beach House, 415 Pacific Coast Highway, Santa Monica (90402). For more information, visit Topanga Lagoon Restoration Project.
Audio and Video Archives (Cal-Span.org)
- California Boating and Waterways Commission
- California Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission
- California State Historical Resources Commission
- California State Park and Recreation Commission
Request For Proposals
CEQA - the California Environmental Quality Act, is a statute that requires state and local agencies to identify the significant environmental impacts of their actions and to avoid or mitigate those impacts, if feasible.
Additional CEQA Listings:
- Central California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Northern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Southern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
Click the drop-down menus for additional information and resources.