Where Can I Take My Dog?
Dogs are allowed on paved roads in Cuyamaca Rancho State Park.
- During the day, keep your dog on a leash that is no longer than six feet in length and must be under physical control.
- If you leave your dog in a vehicle, remember that it may get too hot, even with the windows open.
- Please do not take your dog (unless it is an ADA service animal) into buildings or trails, unless it’s designated.
- Please keep your dog calm and quiet. Vicious or unusually noisy dogs will not be allowed in the park.
- At night, please keep your dog in your tent or vehicle to prevent conflicts between your dog and other dogs or passing campers.