How to Take an Online Exam and Apply for a Job
Create your CALCAREER ACCOUNT
1. Go to www.jobs.ca.gov
2. Click on "Create a New Account."
"Create a New Account" page should appear.
3. Enter appropriate information in required* fields.
Click the "Save" button.
"My Contact Information" page appears, with the message, "Your Account has been created.”
4. Enter your required contact details before applying for an exam or a job and
Click the “Save” button.
“The record has been successfully saved” appears.
5. Click on "My Account" at the top of page to go to Account.
Sign In to Your CalCareer Account
Your Cal Career account lets you manage all your job applications and view your exam results in one place.
- If you already have an account, enter your User I.D. and Password in the Sign In box on the front page.
- If you forgot your User I.D. or Password, simply click on the Forgot User I.D./Password link in the Sign In box on the front page.
- If you do not have a CalCareer account you may create one by clicking on the Create a New Account link in the Sign In box on the front page.