Camping Rules and Safety
Camping is a great time to spend time with family and friends, away from the bustle of the city and the siren song of electronics. Remember, there are no walls in the great outdoors, so be mindful of your neighbors and help keep everyone's vacation a pleasant one.
- Keep noise from electronics (including speakers, radios, televisions, or other noise-producing machines) to a minimum. Noise should not emit beyond your immediate campsite and disturb your neighbors.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. Please be mindful of your neighbors who also want to enjoy their vacation! Turn off electronics and keep noise levels to a minimum.
- Generators may be operated between the hours of 10:00 am and 8:00 pm. Generators, even on RVs, must be off between the hours of 8:00 pm and 10:00 am.
- Camp fires are permitted in the fire ring and concrete grills provided. Please do not build fires on picnic tables or on the ground!
- Drains in R.V Loops are for grey water (sink water) only. Sewage will plug the drains. The Dump stations are available near the nature corner north of the campground office.
- Campsites should be left clean for the next family. Your pleasure and pride in your parks will be enhanced when they are kept clean and it will help keep fees down. All litter must be deposited in a trash bin.
- Children under the age of 18 who wish to camp at Lake Perris without adult supervision must provide a permission slip from their parent or guardian with two working phone numbers at the time of registration.
- Please remember that Lake Perris State Recreation Area does not allow any off roading. All bicycles and motorized vehicles must be ridden on paved areas, and walked through unpaved trails. If you are interested in off road sporting, please contact one of the Off Highway Vehicle Parks.
If you have a problem with noisy camp ground neighbors, your camp site, or any of the rules above being violated, please inform our Park Rangers or an employee in uniform at a Park Entry Kiosk or the Campground Kiosk. Please be sure to give us the location of the problem. The sooner we know of a problem, the sooner that we can make the park a better place to visit.