Film and Photography Permits

Filming or photography at Chino Hills State Park requires a permit through the California Film Commission. 

For more information on filming in the park, visit the Filming in State Parks Webpage.


Film Activity Form (Not a Permit)


For general information:

California Film Commission

Catherine Adamic, CFC Permit Coordinator

Tel: 323.817.4107

Covering the following counties: L.A., Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego, and Imperial.