2021 Junior Guards Registration opens Wednesday, May 12th !
* Parent/guardian must first create an account with Reserve California.
* Under log-in parent/guardian must add 'Dependent/s' under their profile. The dependent is who will be registered for the Jr. Guard program.
* See instructions below on how to create a Dependent.
* Once these steps are complete you will search for the desired session and complete an online reigstration and make payment.
* If you already have a profile with Reserve CA, disregard the steps above.
* You can find direct links to the sessions and tryouts on our main page, click on the "Silver Strand Junior Lifeguards" tab on the right. Or you can search directly on the Reserve CA website. You will need to select a specific date in the search bar to find the desired session.
Follow these steps to add Dependents once you have created a log-in with Reserve California:
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
1.) If a participant fails to pass the swim test a full refund will be issued.
2.) If a participant must cancel for any reason within 7 calendar days of the start date of the training a $50.00 cancellation fee will apply.
3.) If a participant must drop out of the training for any reason within 7 calendar days after the training has started a 50% refund will be issued.
4.) If a participant must drop out of the training after 7 calendar days of the start date of the training no refund will be issued.
5.) If a participant is injured while participating in the training a pro-rated refund will be issued based on the number of training days that were started.
6.) No refund will be issued to any participant that is suspended or expelled from training for disciplinary reasons.