Disabled Discount Pass
This $3.50 pass entitles the bearer to a 50% discount for vehicle day-use, family camping and boat-use fees at over 100 California State Parks-operated units.
- Persons with permanent disabilities.
HOW TO OBTAIN THE DISABLED DISCOUNT PASS
- Apply and submit your documents, including payment.
- Get approved.
- Receive your pass.
- Enjoy discounted entry to the parks.
Prepare for the application process by reviewing the Disabled Discount Pass Application Requirements.
Online: For the fastest application processing, as well as secure transfer of information, follow the Online Application Steps.
By mail: Download and complete the Disabled Discount Pass Application (PDF). Mail with required documents.
In person: Apply in person at designated Pass Sales Locations of the California State Park System.
USING THIS PASS
- Review the Disabled Discount Pass Terms and Conditions (PDF) for full details on the use of your pass and pass benefits.
- Once your pass is received, you may use the pass card for reservations and applicable benefits.
- Use the resources below to find the names of the locations that accept this pass:
- Passes are valid for five years before renewal is required. Review the Pass Renewal and Extension Information webpage for current information.
- To receive your benefits online when booking camping reservations, the pass holder must log into ReserveCalifornia using the same email address they provided at the time of application. If you need assistance updating your contact information, email email@example.com.
Note: Lifetime pass holders are not permitted to own more than one lifetime pass.
LOST OR STOLEN PASSES
A lost or damaged pass may be replaced only by reapplying for the pass. No refunds can be issued. Prior to reapplying, pass applicants must email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the pass as lost or stolen.
For questions or more information, please contact the Park Pass Sales Office via email at email@example.com.