Call the park
Morro Strand State Beach
- 2 vehicle maximum per campsite. Trailers count as a vehicle.
- Dogs must be leashed in the campground. Dogs are prohibited on the beach.
- Non-hookup sites: Maximum RV/Trailer length 24'
- Hookup sites: Maximum RV/Trailer length 40'
- Paso Robles RV Rentals LLC - Luv 2 Camp (RV Trailer Rentals)
This beach is a coastal frontage park featuring outstanding picnic sites. A three-mile stretch of beach connects the southern and northern entrances to the beach. Fishing, windsurfing, jogging, and kite flying are popular.
Location - Directions
The beach is two miles south of Cayucos on Highway 1. Take the Yerba Buena exit, a short distance north of Morro Bay, 24th Street allows access to the northern part of the beach.
Seasons - Climate - Recommended clothing
The weather can be changeable; layered clothing is recommended.