Outside Agency / Organization Participation:
In most programs, space is available to employees from other resource departments and public agencies. California State Parks feel that such interagency cooperation creates an enriched learning environment. Agencies wishing to nominate employees to any program should have their employee register as a Non-Parks Employee in our Learning Management System: FOCUS
- Click on Non-Parks Email Account Log-in and then Don't Have an Account
- Fill out your information and select Register for a FOCUS account. Your password and confirm password must match.
- Please choose the following:
- Are you a Seasonal Employee? No
- Please keep track of your password for future login.
- An email confirming your activation will be sent once a staff person approves it. At that time, you may log in and search our Course Catalog.
If you are unable to access the system, please email the Training Specialist associated with the training.