Special event permits are required if you are interested in using the park for events or activites other than then those pre-approved by the Department. This includes but is not limited to: weddings, commerical photography or filming.  Commerical photography or filming is defined as a person paying another person or company to take photographs or film of them.  This includes: engagement, weddings, etc...

Permit applications must be received a minimum of 30 days in advance of the event date. 

If you are unsure whether your event will require a permit please contact Ranger Jennifer Naber at jennifer.naber@parks.ca.gov or 408-842-9257.

For permit applications please contact Christina Silverberg at christina.silverberg@parks.ca.gov or 831-636-5560.