You can help protect these magical ancient redwood forests.

Visit the park! Soak up as much information and inspiration as you can. If you’ll be coming to Grizzly Creek Redwoods State Park or other California state parks frequently, buy a parks pass—an excellent way to save money and support state parks. 

Volunteer to assist visitors and protect the park. To find out about opportunities in Grizzly Creek and other North Coast state parks, contact the North Coast Redwoods District office at 707-445-6547, or P.O. Box 2006, Eureka, CA 95502-2006. Ask for a volunteer application.

Support non-profit groups working on behalf of this park, including Humboldt Redwoods Interpretive Association and Save the Redwoods League

On the League’s website, you can learn about other ways to get involved at, including taking a pledge or becoming a citizen scientist.