Special Event Permit Process

Henry W. Coe State Park hosts a few events each year for visitors who want to use the park beyond typical usage of the park.  If you would like to host an event for your family, organization, or for another reason to use the park you may have to apply for a Special Event Permit.  Examples of events that require permitting are things like weddings, timed event, for pay outings and commercial photography.

Permit applications must be turned in 30 days in advanced of the event date. 

To find out if your event would require a Special Event Permit please contact Ranger Jennifer Naber at 408-842-9257 or jennifer.naber@parks.ca.gov.

To receive a speical event permit application please contact Christina Silverberg at christina.silverberg@parks.ca.gov or 831-636-5560.