Candlestick Point Summer Day Camp
Join California State Parks this summer at our Candlestick Point Summer Camp, a fun-filled summer day that celebrates the outdoors. Our summer camp is designed around the California Children’s Outdoor Bill of Rights, which names 10 experiences that every child in California would benefit from experiencing.
Focused on building outdoors skills, each day of camp includes two outdoor experiences, along with traditional camp games, art projects, team building activities and more! Open to San Francisco youth age 9 - 13, campers will get to experience new and exciting outdoor activities in a safe and fun environment. By the end of each week, all campers will have had the opportunity to swim, kayak, bike, hike, garden, and more all while enjoying the unique beauty of California’s first urban state park.
Candlestick Point Summer Day Camp Details
- Session 1: July 25 -29, 2022
- Session 2: August 1-5, 2022
- Session 3: August 8-12, 2022
- 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM *before and after care may be available*
- Meet at Candlestick Point State Recreation Area 500 Hunters Point Expressway, San Francisco, CA 94124
- FREE to SF Residents
- Review and sign our Summer Camp Waiver. Signed waivers can be sent in digitally through our registration form or mailed to the park office.
- Complete the Summer Camp Registration Form.
Please direct any questions to Charli.Baker@parks.ca.gov