Proposition 84 Pending Acquisitions
Pending Proposition 84 Acquisitions for Natural Resource Protection
Section 75071 of the Public Resources Code (enacted as part of the Proposition 84 bond initiative) requires California State Parks to provide a public notice for Proposition 84-funded acquisitions for the purposes of natural resources protection.
- Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park – Lefevre Property, notice date: February 26, 2008
- Humboldt Lagoon State Park/SRL/Broussard Property, notice date: April 24, 2008
- El Presidio de Santa Barbara State Historic Park Santa Barbara Trust for Historic Preservation/Castagnola Parking Lot, notice date: December 12, 2008
- Sugarloaf Ridge State Park The Trust for Public Lands/Stern Ranch Property, notice date: January 22, 2009
- Ano Nuevo State Reserve San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit/BART-Steele Ranch, notice date: December 14, 2012