California Trails and Greenways 2019
Join us in beautiful Alpine, California, just 30 miles east of downtown San Diego, for 3 days of learning and networking. Surrounded by tribal, federal, and state park land, Alpine offers the perfect backdrop to a full-filled week all about trails and greenways. For more information and to make reservations, click here. Limited free shuttle service to and from the San Diego Airport is available. Please contact email@example.com to make a reservation.
Registration opens February 21st!
Exhibitors and Sponsors
California Trails & Greenways represents a singular opportunity to reach decision makers from the trails profession. It is among the longest running and most successful trails trainings in the country - celebrating 34 years in 2019. Learn about the various exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities available and how to get the most exposure for your products and services. Download the Sponsorship Guide here!
2019 Silver Supporters
2019 Bronze Supporters
2019 Copper Supporters
2019 Brass Supporters
About California Trails and Greenways
California Trails & Greenways provides high-quality education and networking opportunities for urban, rural, and backcountry trail professionals. Join leading trail experts for training and discussions on the latest advances in trail design, construction, maintenance, interpretation, volunteerism, and management. Explore new, collaborative opportunities and engage in productive, meaningful, and inspiring dialog.
PURPOSE and HISTORY
California Trails and Greenways provides opportunities to:
- Network with and talk directly to California's leading trail experts;
- Collaborate with and find new partners to build support for trail endeavors;
- Learn a full range of trail management, design, and construction topics in high-quality, innovative sessions;
- Experience hands-on learning through day-long field workshops;
- Explore exhibits featuring innovative trail-related products and services;
- Strengthen your ability to effectively design, build, manage and promote California's trails;
- Be inspired through keynote and plenary speakers and innovative trail projects throughout the state.
All activities are designed to increase the knowledge of trail, recreation and wild land management to improve non-motorized, recreational and heritage trail systems and programs throughout California.
This training by California State Parks and the California Trails Conference Foundation helps ensure effective trail stewardship for generations to come.
Help us build California's Trails Community online! Like us on Facebook.
If you would like to receive news and updates about California Trails and Greenways, consider joining our email list. Please click on the following link to subscribe to our list. https://catrailsconference.org/subscribe/