California Trails & Greenways 2022
We are hard at work preparing for California Trails and Greenways 2022, tentatively scheduled for April 27-29, 2022 at the Modesto DoubleTree. Check back here in the coming months for more information on how to submit a proposal for an educational breakout session or a field workshop, or to nominate your favorite person or project for a Trails Award. If you aren't already signed up, please join our mailing list.
Sponsor, Exhibit, Donate!
California Trails & Greenways represents a singular opportunity to reach decision makers from the trails profession. It is among the longest running and most successful trails trainings in the country - celebrating 36 years in 2022. Check back here next fall for details about how you can sponsor or exhibit at California Trails and Greenways 2022.
About California Trails & Greenways
California Trails & Greenways provides high-quality education and networking opportunities for urban, rural, and backcountry trail professionals. Join leading trail experts for training and discussions on the latest advances in trail design, construction, maintenance, interpretation, volunteerism, and management. Explore new, collaborative opportunities and engage in productive, meaningful, and inspiring dialog.
California Trails & Greenways provides opportunities to:
- Network with and talk directly to California's leading trail experts;
- Collaborate with and find new partners to build support for trail endeavors;
- Learn a full range of trail management, design, and construction topics in high-quality, innovative sessions;
- Experience hands-on learning through day-long field workshops;
- Explore exhibits featuring innovative trail-related products and services;
- Strengthen your ability to effectively design, build, manage and promote California's trails;
- Be inspired through keynote and plenary speakers and innovative trail projects throughout the state.
All activities are designed to increase the knowledge of trail, recreation and wild land management to improve non-motorized, recreational and heritage trail systems and programs throughout California.
This training by California State Parks and the California Trails Conference Foundation helps ensure effective trail stewardship for generations to come.
California Trails Conference Foundation
The California Trails Conference Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-deductible nonprofit organization that assists with the planning and operation of California Trails & Greenways, and serves as the event’s fiscal agent. All funds raised by the California Trails Conference Foundation are applied directly to event costs.