The following are organized by “Competitive Programs” and “Non-Competitive” Programs.
To request a new grant through these programs, please contact the “Competitive Review Project Officer” based on the proposed project’s county.
If you are a “grantee” with an awarded grant project, or requesting Per Capita or RIRE Funding, please contact the “Grant Administration Project Officer” based on the project’s county.
- Statewide Park Program (SPP) - Round 4: $395.3 Million Available – March 12, 2021 Application Deadline
- Regional Parks Program Applications will be due by November 5, 2021.
- Rural Recreation and Tourism Program Applications will be due by November 5, 2021.
- Land and Water Conservation Fund (Applications will be due February 2022)
- Recreational Trails Program (Applications will be due February 2022)
- Habitat Conservation Fund (Applications will be due February 2022)
- Outdoor Equity Grants Program (A Draft Application Guide is available for review and public comment.)
- Per Capita Program (block grant based on population)
- Recreational Infrastructure Revenue Enhancement (RIRE) Program: $37,000,000
LINKS TO BOND ACTS ADMINISTERED BY OGALS
Current Bond Act:
Prior Bond Acts:
All Grants Since 1965 (.xls)
Other Grant Programs and Resources