The following are organized by “Competitive Programs” and “Non-Competitive” Programs.
To request a new grant through these programs, please contact the "Competitive Review Project Officer" based on the proposed project’s county.
If you are a “grantee” with an awarded grant project, or requesting Per Capita or RIRE Funding, please contact the "Grant Administration Project Officer" based on the project’s county.
- Recreational Trails Program - April 7, 2022 Application Deadline
- Habitat Conservation Fund - April 7, 2022 Application Deadline
- Land and Water Conservation Fund - Application Deadline was February 1, 2022
- Regional Parks Program - Application Deadline was January 20, 2022
- Rural Recreation and Tourism Program (RRT) - Application Deadline was January 20, 2022
- Outdoor Equity Grants Program - Application Deadline was October 8, 2021
- Locally-Operated State Parks Program - Application Deadline was August 31, 2021
- Outdoor Recreation Legacy Partnership (ORLP) Program – Application Deadline was June 18, 2021. National Park Service may open Round 6 in 2022.
- Statewide Park Program (SPP) - Round 4: $548.3 Million Available – Application Deadline was March 12, 2021
- Per Capita Program (block grant based on population)
- Recreational Infrastructure Revenue Enhancement (RIRE) Program: $37,000,000
LINKS TO BOND ACTS ADMINISTERED BY OGALS
Current Bond Act:
Prior Bond Acts:
All Grants Since 1965 (.xls)
Other Grant Programs and Resources