Draft Hollister Ranch Coastal Access Program workshop with the California Coastal Commission on October 14, 2021. (Agenda)
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission will hold a virtual meeting on October 27-28, 2021. (Notice of Meeting | Meeting Agenda (October 27, 2021) | Meeting Agenda (October 28, 2021))
State Park and Recreation Commission, December 17, 2021 (Meeting is virtual)
Audio and Video Archives
- California Boating and Waterways Commission
- California Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission
- California State Historical Resources Commission
- California State Park and Recreation Commission
9/10/2021 - California State Parks Seeks Public Input to Change Patrick’s Point State Park’s Name to Sue-meg State Park
CEQA - the California Environmental Quality Act, is a statute that requires state and local agencies to identify the significant environmental impacts of their actions and to avoid or mitigate those impacts, if feasible.
Additional CEQA Listings:
- Central California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Northern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Southern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
Click the drop-down menus for additional information and resources.