Prairie Creek Forest and Stream Restoration
Tuesday, July 17: 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
US Fish and Wildlife Service: Arcata Office (upstairs conference room)
1655 Heindon Road
Arcata CA 95521
Wednesday, July 18: 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
National Park Service: North Operations Center
500 Aubell Lane
Crescent City, CA 95531
California Boating and Waterways Commission 8/15 & 16, 2018 Meeting
Notice and Agendas Forthcoming
Audio and Video Archives (Cal-Span.org)
- California Boating and Waterways Commission
- California Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission
- California State Historical Resources Commission
- California State Park and Recreation Commission
- May 22, 2018 Arroyo Grande, CA
- May 23, 2018 Fresno, CA
CEQA - the California Environmental Quality Act, is a statute that requires state and local agencies to identify the significant environmental impacts of their actions and to avoid or mitigate those impacts, if feasible.
Additional CEQA Listings:
- Central California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Northern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Southern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
Click the drop-down menus for additional information and resources.