The Boating and Waterways Commission is hosting a tour and meeting in Palm Springs on February 8-9. For more information please see DBW's Commission Webpage.
The OHMVR Commission’s Oceano Dunes Ad Hoc Committee will meet on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 4:30pm in San Luis Obispo, CA. Please visit the OHMVR Commission Meetings page for additional information.
Non-mandatory, Pre-solicitation Vendor Forums on Reservation System - November 14-18 (Public Notice)
Boating and Waterways Commission tour and meeting on November 17 in Long Beach. (Tour and Meeting Details)
Cal-Span Commission Recordings:
- California Boating and Waterways Commission
- California Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission
- California State Historical Resources Commission
- California State Park and Recreation Commission
CEQA - the California Environmental Quality Act, is a statute that requires state and local agencies to identify the significant environmental impacts of their actions and to avoid or mitigate those impacts, if feasible.
Additional CEQA Listings:
- Central California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Northern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Southern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
Click the drop-down menus for additional information and resources.