- State Historical Resources Commission Meeting: (9am, Thursday, November 7th, 2019; Building 201B Multi-Purpose Room, Second Floor; 201 North E Street; San Bernardino, CA 92401) Workshop (1:00pm, Wednesday, November 6, 2019; The Garcia Center for the Arts; 536 W 11th Street; San Bernardino, CA 92401 (Meeting and Workshop Notice | Meeting Agenda | Workshop Agenda)
- Off Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission, November 7-8, 2019 Meeting and Tour (Notice of Meeting and Tour | Meeting Agenda | Supporting Agenda Documents )
- Disability Access Settlement Public Meeting: 10 a.m. to noon, Nov. 14, 2019; Ronald Reagan State Building Auditorium, 300 South Spring St., Los Angles (90013). Public Notice
Audio and Video Archives (Cal-Span.org)
- California Boating and Waterways Commission
- California Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission
- California State Historical Resources Commission
- California State Park and Recreation Commission
CEQA - the California Environmental Quality Act, is a statute that requires state and local agencies to identify the significant environmental impacts of their actions and to avoid or mitigate those impacts, if feasible.
Additional CEQA Listings:
- Central California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Northern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Southern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
Click the drop-down menus for additional information and resources.