California Boating and Waterways Commission 5/29 & 30, 2019 Meeting and Field Tour (Kern County Supervisors’ Chambers; 1115 Truxtun Avenue, Bakersfield, CA 93301) (Meeting Notice | Field Tour Agenda | Meeting Agenda)
California Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission Meeting and Tour; June 6-7, 2019; Location: (Redwood Empire Fair Fine Arts Building; 1055 N. State Street; Ukiah, CA 95482 (Tour Agenda | Notice of Meeting | Meeting Agenda | Ad Hoc Committees | Staff Reports:Legislation Update Report / Oceano Dunes SVRA Update / Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program / State and Federal Land Ownership within SVRAs / Law Enforcement / Public Safety / CA Air Resources Board Red Sticker Regulation Update-Special Report)
California State Park and Recreation Commission Meeting; July 25-26, 2019 is cancelled
California State Park and Recreation Commission Meeting; October 3-4, 2019; Location: TBD
Audio and Video Archives (Cal-Span.org)
- California Boating and Waterways Commission
- California Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission
- California State Historical Resources Commission
- California State Park and Recreation Commission
CEQA - the California Environmental Quality Act, is a statute that requires state and local agencies to identify the significant environmental impacts of their actions and to avoid or mitigate those impacts, if feasible.
Additional CEQA Listings:
- Central California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Northern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Southern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
Click the drop-down menus for additional information and resources.