January 17-18, 2019 California State Park & Recreation Commission
Meeting Location: McClellan, CA.
Meeting Notice | Meeting Agenda | Golf Course Design Consultant Request for Proposals | Golden Bear Award Nomination Guidelines | Parks California hires president and chief executive officer | State Park and Recreation Subcommittees | Commemorative Redwood Groves | Approval of the Friends of CA Citrus Park Board Member
Audio and Video Archives (Cal-Span.org)
- California Boating and Waterways Commission
- California Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission
- California State Historical Resources Commission
- California State Park and Recreation Commission
CEQA - the California Environmental Quality Act, is a statute that requires state and local agencies to identify the significant environmental impacts of their actions and to avoid or mitigate those impacts, if feasible.
Additional CEQA Listings:
- Central California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Northern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
- Southern California Parks - CEQA Notices Listing
Click the drop-down menus for additional information and resources.