Skip to Main Content
Contact Us Search
Parks Title

Customer Service

Public Records Access Requests

California State Parks has established the following guidelines/process to ensure that all
 persons understand and are afforded the opportunity to use their right to access public

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the day use fees for State Parks?

What are the fees for Annual and Special Use Passes?

Do all State Parks accept Annual Passes?

Can I bring my dog?

Can I get married in a California State Park?

How do I submit a comment, suggestion or complaint?

How can I make a reservation at Yosemite?

Helpful camping tips for year-round camping enjoyment

Rules and Regulations Summary

Are there any rules and regulations I should know before my visit?

What are the Resources Codes for Parks?

What is Sudden Oak Death and which parks are affected?

What are some fun facts about California State Parks?

How can I find out about accessibility in State Parks?

Forms for applications & other documents

Seasonal and Part time Employment (Application) (Application Instructions)
        Please complete a State Employment Form 678  and send it to the applicable district
State Employment Form 678 (Application)
Sutter's Fort Applications for the Environmental Living Program (ELP) (Application)
Volunteers in Parks - Campground and Park Hosts (Application)

Grant Payment (Forms)
Habitat Conservation Fund (Application)
Land and Water Conservation Fund (Application)
Recreational Trails Program  (Application)


Boat Use (Annual Pass)
Day Use Parking (Annual Pass)
Golden Poppy (inland, northern and reservoir parks) (Annual Day Use Parking Pass)
Ohv Day Use Parking (Annual Pass)

Discount Passes
Disabled Discount (Application)
Distinguished Veteran Pass (Application)
Golden Bear Pass (62 Years Or Older With Income Limitations)  (Application: PDF, Excel)

Snow Park Permits

Sno-Park Season/Day (Places to buy)

Other Permits
Mount San Jaciinto Wilderness Camping Permit Application (Application)
Special Event Permit (DPR246)
Special Event Permit Supplement (DPR246a)
Scientific Collecting Permits (Instructions/Forms)

Indian Grinding Rock Environmental Living/Group Camping Reservation (Form)


Submitting Questions, Feedback & Complaints
Additional contact information (i.e. telephone numbers and addresses) can be found here.

General Questions
For general inquiries, please send email to:

Comments, Suggestions or Complaints
To send us comments, suggestions or complaints, please send email to:

ReserveCaliforniaTM/Camping Reservations Questions
If you have any questions regarding the new reservation system ( please use the following contact form.

Information Security
If you have any questions regarding information security, please send an email to:

For privacy related questions, please send an email to:

For inquiries related to accessibility for people with disabilities, please send email to or phone 916-445-8949. TTY relay service, 711.
Annual and Special Passes
1-800-777-0369, ext. 2

Division of Boating and Waterways (DBW)

For Aquatic Invasive Species inquiries, including the treatment of water hyacinth and egeria densa, please contact
Off-Highway Motor Vehicular Recreation Division (OHV)
Office of Historic Preservation

State Park Districts
District Office Contacts