Special Use Permits

Arrangements for commercial filming or commercial photography (including student films and / or photography) should also be made at least one month in advance. Contact the Ranger staff at (707) 677-3570.

Arrangements for weddings or special events should be made months in advance by emailing

Tribal Gathering Permits

For information about Tribal Gathering permits, click here.

Scientific Research and Collecting Permits

For information about Scientific Research and Collecting Permits, click here.