OUTDOOR ART CLUB
The Outdoor Art Club was designed in 1904 by Bernard Maybeck, internationally known American architect. Particularly notable for its unusual roof truss system, the building exemplifies Maybeck's creative use of natural materials. The Club, founded in 1902 by 35 Mill Valley women, is dedicated to preserving the area's natural environment. This property was also listed in the National Register of Historic Places on 11/16/78.
Registration Date: 10/15/1978
City: Mill Valley
1 W Blithedale Ave at Throckmorton, Mill Valley
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing