COLUSA COUNTY COURTHOUSE
Erected in 1861, this Federal/Classic Revival style building is the oldest remaining courthouse in the Sacramento Valley. The 'Southern' style reflects the county's heritage and states' rights sympathies during the Civil War. In its early years, the courthouse also served as a center for cultural, social, and religious activities.
Registration Date: 12/29/1975
547 Market and 6th Sts, Colusa
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing