ST. TERESA'S CHURCH
Constructed of redwood in 1859 by New England ship's carpenters on land donated by Jasper O'Farrell, the church has served this coastal community continuously for over a century. Father Louis Rossi was appointed pastor on March 8, 1860, and Archbishop Alemany dedicated the church on June 2, 1861.
Registration Date: 9/25/1967
City: Bodega Bay
Bodega Hwy near Bodega Ln, Bodega
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing