SAN FERNANDO CEMETERY
Earlier known as Morningside Cemetery, this is the oldest nonsectarian cemetery in San Fernando Valley. It was used from the early 1800s until 1939, it was legally abandoned in 1959, when Mrs. Nellis S. Noble donated the site in memory of the pioneers of San Fernando.
Registration Date: 12/22/1960
County: Los Angeles
SW corner of Bledsoe and Foothill, Sylmar
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing