UNION HOTEL AND UNION HALL
The original hotel was a one-story adobe, the adjoining hall was a one-story frame structure. After the fire of 1866, a two-story stone hotel and a two-story frame hall with rooms upstairs for hotel guests were built. The Union Hotel was conducted as a hotel until 1955, when the Bank of America acquired the property.
Registration Date: 1/13/1958
35 Napa and 1st St W Sonoma
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing