Oldest building in Lake County, the Stone House was erected of stone in 1853-54 by Robert Sterling, whose wife was first non-Indian woman in Coyote Valley. It was rebuilt in 1894 and served as headquarters of the Guenoc land grant and the first store in the valley.
Registration Date: 11/2/1949
NE corner Hwy 29 and Hidden Valley Rd, 5.3 mi N of Middletown
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing