Historical LandmarkNPS Number: 76000505
Cañada de los Alisos, also called El Toro, was granted to José Serrano in 1842 by Governor Alvarado. Senor Serrano and his relatives erected a number of adobes on the grant, one of which still serves as private living quarters.
Registration Date: 6/20/1935
City: El Toro
Heritage Hill, Serrano Regional Historic Village, NE corner Lake Forest Dr and Serrano Rd, El Toro
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing