MISSION SAN GABRIEL ARCÁNGEL
Historical LandmarkNPS Number: 71000158
The mission was founded September 8, 1771 by Padres Pedro Benito Cambon and Angel Fernández de la Somera. The present church building was begun during the latter part of the 18th century and completed in the year 1800.
Registration Date: 1/11/1935
City: San Gabriel
County: Los Angeles
537 W Mission Dr at Junipero St, San Gabriel
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing