WELLS FARGO EXPRESS COMPANY BUILDING
This building, erected in 1849 by the Walkerly brothers, was subsequently owned by the Morris brothers. It housed a general merchandise store in connection with the office of Adams Express Company, predecessor of Wells Fargo & Company. The original express agents were Sol Miller, C. W. H. Solinsky, and the Morris brothers.
Registration Date: 6/6/1934
City: Chinese Camp
SW corner of Main St and Solinsky Alley, Chinese Camp
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing