BEVERLY HILLS WOMEN'S CLUB

Description:
The Beverly Hills Women’s Club clubhouse was constructed in 1925 and designed by the architectural firm of Gable and Wyant. It was listed at the local level of significance under Criterion A in the area of social history for its association with the Beverly Hills Women’s Club for their role in the civic and cultural development of Beverly Hills, and under Criterion C in the area of architecture as an excellent example of a Gable and Wyant Spanish Colonial Revival-style building in Beverly Hills.


Registration Date: 10/4/2006

Location:
City: Beverly Hills
County: Los Angeles

Directions:
1700 Chevy Chase Dr.


Back   Return to Listed Resources Listing