HOLZWASSER-WALKER SCOOT BUILDING AND OWL DRUG BUILDING
The Holzwasser/Walker Scott building was built in 1919 and remodeled in 1935. The Owl Drug Store building was constructed in 1913 and used as a department store annex during the years 1926-1936 and 1945-1970. The buildings were listed at the local level under Criterion A in the area of commerce for the importance of the Walker Scott Department store in San Diego’s retail history.
Registration Date: 2/27/2005
City: San Diego
County: San Diego
1014 Fifth ave. and 402-416 Broadway
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing