ST. MICHAEL'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH
St. Michael’s Episcopal Church was constructed in 1876. The building was reoriented on site in 1914 and in 1955 it was moved to its current location one mile away. This location is in a grouping of other religious buildings in a campus-like setting. The National Register boundary is drawn narrowly to include only the church building and a small setting. It was listed at the local level of significance under Criterion C. The property also meets Criteria Consideration A for religious properties and Criterion Consideration B for moved properties.
Registration Date: 2/11/2004
311 West South St.
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing