ADMINISTRATION AND VETERAN'S MEMORIAL BUILDING
This building, dedicated in 1914 and completed in 1918, was the headquarters for the Atascadero Colony, a model community envisioned by Edward G. Lewis. Designed by Walter D. Bliss of San Francisco and built of reinforced concrete and locally produced brick, it had also served as a private school for boys, a veteran's memorial building, and county offices. It is currently the seat of municipal government.
Registration Date: 8/16/1983
County: San Mateo
6500 Palma Ave, Atascadero
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing