FIRST UNITARIAN CHURCH OF SAN JOSE
This church's architectural character is generally described as Richardsonian Romanesque, it is one of the few churches in America patterned after the traditional Unitarian churches of Transylvania. Designed by architect G. W. Page and erected in 1891-92, the building has served its congregation continuously since construction.
Registration Date: 9/1/1976
City: San Jose
County: Santa Clara
160 N 3rd St, San Jose
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing