FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH BUILDING

Historical Landmark

Description:
Designed by pioneer architects R. H. Daley and Theodore Eisen, this church is an outstanding example of late Victorian Gothic architectural styling. It is the best surviving example in this region of the early works associated with Eisen, who later became an important Southern California architect. The church has been in continuous use since its construction in 1874, longest pastorates were those of Richard Wylie and Erwin Bollinger. This property was also listed in the National Register of Historic Places on 6/5/75.


Registration Date: 1/13/1975

Location:
City: Napa
County: Napa

Directions:
1333-3rd St between Randolph and Franklin Sts, Napa
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH BUILDING



Back   Return to Listed Resources Listing