SAINT PAUL'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH
Designed in 1859 by Lt. Julian McAllister and built by shipwrights of the Pacific Mail and Steamship Company, St. Paul's is an outstanding example of early California Gothic ecclesiastical architecture. Notable for its fine craftsmanship, this building has continuously served the Episcopal Church since its consecration by the Rt. Rev. William Ingraham Kip in 1860.
Registration Date: 7/20/1973
120 E J St at 1st St, Benicia
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing