TEMPLE ISRAEL CEMETERY

Historical Landmark

Description:
Donated by Captain Charles M. Weber in 1851 for use as a cemetery by the Jewish community of Stockton, this is the oldest Jewish cemetery in continuous use in California and west of the Rocky Mountains.


Registration Date: 8/10/1961

Location:
City: Stockton
County: San Joaquin

Directions:
On E Acacia St between N Pilgrim and N Union Sts, Stockton


Back   Return to Listed Resources Listing