Frank A. Miller (1857-1935) made the adobe bricks for a small 12-room guest house that he opened in 1876. Over the years he added to the building to create this remarkable Mission Revival style building. This property was also listed in the National Register of Historic Places on 5/14/1971.
Registration Date: 4/28/1961
7th between Main and Orange, Riverside
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing