This valley was settled in 1855 by Jack and David Lett. The present lake spillway is the site of a tunnel that they built to facilitate drainage. The brothers were killed in 1877 in an attempt to prevent squatters from settling on their land.
Registration Date: 5/25/1960
Letts Lake Campground, Fouts Springs Rd (18N01), 18.5 mi SW of Stonyford
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing