PRINCE-GARIBARDI BUILDING

Historical Landmark

Description:
This structure was erected in 1852 by B. R. Prince and G. Garibardi for a general merchandise business. Improved in 1857 with living quarters on the second floor, it is still used for living and warehouse purposes.


Registration Date: 4/8/1960

Location:
City: Altaville
County: Calaveras

Directions:
298 S Main St, near Hwy 4 junction, Altaville


Back   Return to Listed Resources Listing