NAPA VALLEY RAILROAD DEPOT, CALISTOGA
The Napa Valley Railroad depot, now the Southern Pacific depot, was built in 1868. Its roundhouse across Lincoln Avenue is gone. On its first trip, this railroad brought people to Calistoga for the elaborate opening of Brannan's summer resort in October 1868.
Registration Date: 7/31/1959
1458 Lincoln Ave, Calistoga
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing