CONGRESS HALL SITE
This building was originally a two-story public house built by George Dewitt Clinton Washington Robinson about 1867. From this building one of the last survivors of the pony express rode north.
Registration Date: 12/6/1932
City: San Diego
County: San Diego
Vacant lot, S side of 2734 Calhoun St, Old Town San Diego State Historic Park
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing