NPS Number: 96001137
On January 22, 1839, Governor Juan Alvarado granted the 48,815-acre Rancho San Francisco to Antonio del Valle. Jacoba Feliz filed a claim against this grant that was dismissed on June 8, 1857. The Del Valle family chose to live on the Rancho at Camulos, later known as the Home of Ramona. This property was also listed in the National Register of Historic Places on 11/1/1996.
Registration Date: 6/18/1956
On State Hwy 126 (P.M. 30.6), 2.2 mi E of Piru
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing