SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY COLLEGE
Built through subscription by the residents of Woodbridge and dedicated as Woodbridge Seminary in 1879 by the United Brethren Church, this was the site of SanJoaquin Valley College from 1882 to 1897. It was then used as Woods Grammar School until 1922, when the building was dismantled.
Registration Date: 7/13/1954
County: San Joaquin
18500 N Lilac St, Woodbridge
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing