SITE OF PLUMAS HOUSE

Historical Landmark

Description:
The first and second Plumas Houses were built on this site. The second was built in 1866 by James and Jane Edwards. This hotel, the center of Quincy's social and business life for more than thirty years, burned to the ground on June 23, 1923.


Registration Date: 11/9/1950

Location:
City: Quincy
County: Plumas

Directions:
SW corner of Main and Court Sts, Quincy


Back   Return to Listed Resources Listing