PLYMOUTH TRADING POST
This building, constructed entirely of brick, was built by Joe Williams in 1857. In 1873 the many small mines of the area were combined to become Plymouth Consolidated, and this building became the new company's office and commissary.
Registration Date: 8/30/1950
On Main St, between Mill and Mineral Sts, next to Wells Fargo Bank, Plymouth
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing