VALLEJO FLOUR MILL
NPS Number: 71000131
In 1856, José de Jesús Vallejo, brother of General M. G. Vallejo, built a flour mill here, on his Rancho Arroyo de la Alameda. Niles was once called 'Vallejo Mills.' The stone aqueduct built to carry water for the mill parallels Niles Canyon Road.
Registration Date: 12/6/1932
Vallejo Mill Historical Park, NE corner Niles Canyon Rd and Mission Blvd (Hwy 238), Fremont
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing