This, the first courthouse in Merced County, was erected in 1857. This monument commemorates the 75th anniversary of the organization of Merced County and is dedicated to the memory of our pioneers by Yosemite Parlor No. 24, N.S.G.W., Merced, May 20, 1930.
Registration Date: 11/15/1948
Main St (Hwy 59) between Second and Third Sts, Snelling
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing