MISSION SAN BUENAVENTURA

Historical Landmark


NPS Number: 75000496
Description:
This mission, established in 1782, was the ninth and the last to be dedicated by Father Junípero Serra. The first chapel and church were destroyed, the present mission church was begun in 1793 and completed in 1809.


Registration Date: 7/12/1939

Location:
City: Ventura
County: Ventura

Directions:
210 E Main St at Figueroa, Ventura


Back   Return to Listed Resources Listing