PERALTA HOUSE

Historical Landmark

Description:
The first brick house built in Alameda County, the Peralta home was constructed in 1860 by W. P. Toler for Ignacio Peralta, early San Leandro Spanish settler. His father, Don Luís María Peralta, received the land grant from Spanish Governor Don Pablo Vicente de Solá on October 20, 1820. The house was also listed in the National Register of Historic Places on 11/22/78.


Registration Date: 1/8/1938

Location:
City: San Leandro
County: Alameda

Directions:
561 Lafayette at Leo Ave, San Leandro


Back   Return to Listed Resources Listing